What We Do
We are Electrical Contractors licensed in QLD & NSW.
Our in house team of CEC Accredited Electricians can tailor system design & Installation of Grid-Connected & Off-Grid Solar & Battery systems, for residential, commercial & industrial applications.
Volta Energy Systems & Storage is focused on achieving energy sustainability through clean, renewable energy, energy management and education.
Who We Are
Volta is owned and operated by James Moffatt, an electrician with more than 16 years of experience in the construction industry.
Continuing to grow his knowledge base and skill set through hard work and intense accreditation processes leaves James capable of handling all the difficulty his industry throws at him.
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Cert III Electrotechnology (2009)
- CEC Accredited Grid-connect Design & Install of photovoltaic power systems
- CEC Accredited Grid-connect Design & Install of photovoltaic power systems with Batteries
- CEC Accredited Stand-Alone Power Systems ‘Off Grid’ Design & Install
- Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) Accredited Refrigerant Handling
- Master Electricians Australia Member